Sunday, June 21, 2009

Siddardha's fantasy flick launched

K Raghavendra Rao’s son Prakash has begun working for his debut mainstream film as director. This fantasy flick stars handsome hero Siddardh and the movie formally launched on Thursday, June 18, 2009 at Cinemax Multiplex in Hyderabad. K Raghavendra Rao, Rajamouli, director krish and others attended the ceremony.

Rajamouli heaped praise on Prakash. “I was to direct a film with him as hero but the film could not take place but I know his ideas. He has many great scripts and I may snatch one of them for my future films. Although he is new breed of filmmakers, he does have strong hold on the raw Indian emotions. I am sure that he would become better filmmaker than his father Raghavendra Rao like Raghavendra Rao out surpassed his father K S Praksh’s name and fame,” Rajamouli wished.

Siddardh said: “Before I stepped into Telugu films, I wished to act in Raghavendra Rao’s films. After I have started doing films in Telugu, I realized that a hero should act in Rajamouli’s films in order to get that mass hero status. In the recent times, Krish’s work impressed me. Although these three directors didn’t give me chance, I am glad to act in Prakash’s film. In my opinion, Prakash is sum of all these three talents.”

Director Prakash said he considers Annamayya and Jagadeka Veerudu Atiloka Sundari are the best films among his father repertoire. “I loved the fantasy element in Jagadeeka Veerudu Atiloka Sundari, so I wanted to use that angle in my film. We are also taking this film into Hindi,” he revealed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

cinemaseva

Blogroll

Blog Archive

visitors

Text

CinemaSeva - సినిమా సేవ Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template